Thursday, February 05, 2009

OK, now I'm spending more time in my workshop, but I'm not making anything (it's a bit cool in there when it's -20C outside, about 10C). For the past few weeks I've been riding my bike almost everyday for about 1/2 hour, half of that pretty strenuously. I'm in week 3 now, and I've covered quite a few kms and "never left the farm." I'm hoping to see some results, someday. If not, at least my butt will be used to my saddle by the time riding weather arrives (actually my saddle is great and doesn't cause me any grief, even on 100km days).

8 comments:

northerndreamer said...

I gotta get me one of those stands.

Anonymous said...

and a little beer fridge like the one behind it...fully stocked of course. You may not get any results, but it'll improve the ride.

skip

Rob Greenfield said...

Yes, Skip, that is a beer fridge, but it's the summer beach fridge and is currently decomissioned for the winter, but not a bad idea there.

Anonymous said...

I can spot one a mile away...

Anonymous said...

and say - isn't that an IKEA pine table leaning up against the wall...? looks like the one we had..

northerndreamer said...

Getting cabin fever in Winnipeg??

Anonymous said...

Screw the stuff in the room, nice to know you are working on that butt and those thigh muscles! The Hooter Girls say thanks!!!

Rob Greenfield said...

Yes to all the room stuff.
The bike is working, I "flew" in the game last night, although that was just my take on things.