Sunday, November 06, 2011






FIRST, and I really hope some techs and officials from bloger are reading this - sometimes this blogger program is a piece of CRAP!!! I tried 4 times to post these 5 pictures in the correct order, and each time the program decided the order the photos would appear, no rhyme or reason. The order I wanted was in the same order the photos were taken - BS if you ask me.
Anyway, it was a beautiful day, and I finally put the Fortuitous to bed, tarped her up for the winter while Sunny relaxed on the picnic table. Afterwards we went for a great hike in the bush.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Rob...and a great day to accomplish it on!

Krys and Paul said...

I like the order - thanks for telling me what it was. ;-) I also hate the new version - it hides my words under the pictures!!!

Sandy looks wonderful!