Friday, January 23, 2009

Last night, Mr. P.'s birthday game night, the Killer Strawberries won their game, and in between periods they assembled for a team photo since all players were in attendance. The referee obligingly snapped the team photo. I didn't do any "photo-chopping" to the picture to demonstrate that taking a good photo really has more to do with the person taking the photo than the equipment. I set the photo up, composed it, and then turned my camera over to the ref. You can see the result - Mag Boy, who was standing on the far left of the photo is nowhere to be seen, not unlike his play, kidding. I don't know how the ref did this. He took 4 photos of the team, and every one cut off Mag Boy. Now, maybe the ref had a reason for that, I don't know. Fortunately, his game refereeing was better than his photography work.

No comments: