Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ha. For those who know me, this is a rare photo, and not for what I'm doing with my left hand. I'm just stirring the pot, actually, I'm stirring the lobster spaghetti sauce for our final supper on our Cuba trip.


On our second last night in Cuba, we had BBQ lobster. The left overs went into the spaghetti sauce the next night (see photo above).


Las cebollas y ajo. Onion and garlic for sale along side the road in Cuba - lots, everywhere.


Cuban BBQ lunch at the resort in Cayo Coco.

4 comments:

Urban Cowboy said...

How long did it take them to teach you to stir?

P.S. That's a kitchen you're standing in....

Urban Cowboy said...

P.P.S. Looks really good.

Krys and Paul said...

Yum, yum! The food, that is. Though you look very nice, too, relaxed, happy...

Anonymous said...

I heard Marsha got sick on the trip. Any connection?

IMW